Friday, April 27, 2018

Reverse Ups and Downs

So, I'm doing reverse ups and downs today!

As of this morning, according to E's scale (which is not kosher, I should have waited and used the scale at home), I am down more than 5 lbs! Feeling great so far and not hungry in the least. Would like to go to the gym more (can't believe I actually want to!), but life is increasingly busier as I age with more responsibilities (work, church, friends, family, etc. PS: how are we going to handle throwing children into this mess??) and I need to be kind to myself that we don't always meet our goals & expectations for the week rather than get frustrated.

Speaking of frustrated...

My blood pressure is up. There is one thing I really dislike, being accused of doing something wrong then doing the research and finding out the "accuser" is factually incorrect. How do you either, A) not get defensive? or B) respond in a firm, yet nice way that while you don't want to rub it in their face (not true, I totally do) that I DID NOT do what you are accusing me doing (note: in a very passive aggressive, condescending tone via email). I can only hope the way I responded to this incident did not incur an additional infraction. For the record, I responded that I would fix it then sent a follow up email with PROOF that "someone" else did the thing I was being accused of doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment