Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I'm a jerk

If I haven't said it yet, I have anxiety and it can spiral out of control sometimes. Today was one of those days...

I hadn't gotten a response from a text from K, I couldn't see her location, and then tried to call and the phone did a weird thing where it wouldn't ring at all. Then when I called back some other person answered the phone and hung up immediately. I proceeded to call back 6 more times and when she answered, she assumed that something was really wrong on my end. When she realized it was all me overreacting, she was less than pleased.

I'm gutted that I interrupted her work meeting, made her feel like I was being controlling, and made her mad at me for calling six times in a row.

I've deleted my ability to see her location and am currently crying in my office and feeling like a total jerk. Serves me right....

I need to get my anxiety under control...

Went back and listened to the song I wrote in 2011 about A, feeling like it is summing up what I just did now...


No comments:

Post a Comment