Thursday, July 12, 2018

Betrayal

I am so unbelievably angry on K’s behalf. A friend, that she has had for more than 10 years and she helped her get a job working with her, not only didn’t do her job, said crap about her on the way out the door. There are so many things I want to say to her: how do you throw your friendship away for someone that you have known for less than a year? Did you forget about all the things that K did for you because you got your feelings hurt and didn’t talk it out with K? Were you manipulated by someone who is a drinking buddy more than anything? Are you really happy with your life and your choices? How could you ever call yourself a true friend and do what you did? You were supposed to be in our wedding!!! Fuck you, and all of this bullshit. If I ever see you again, I hope I have the strength to tell you what I think about you. You have disappointed me more than just about anyone in my life ever has. I hope you got what you wanted, this opportunity may not have ever happened for you without K.

No comments:

Post a Comment